Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Y-NOT?

I gots just one thing to say tonight: I'M GOING TO THE TONY'S! That's right folks, I'm going to the Tony Awards on June 10 and I'm so freakin' excited I can hardly stand it. Thanks go to Talia because she acquired the tickets and is letting me crash at her new pad in the City, and more thanks go to Mike and Mary because they're providing me the airfare hook-up, once again. I will chronicle our experience at the Awards themselves and keep a running list of all the celebrities I spy for later posting. One thing's for sure, I will most certainly walk out of Radio City Music Hall that evening with smeared mascara and eyeliner running down my cheeks since I cry when I'm excited. And, here's the best part, people: a host has yet to be named, which means it could be anyone--ANYONE! I can hardly wait. I don't know how I'm going to settle down enough to sleep tonight, I've just been hyper ever since Talia called today. I'm going to the Tony's, I'm going to the Tony's, I'm going to the Tony's...

Comments:
WOOT WOOT! HOLLAH!
 
Did you just say "Hollah?" ;)
 
Totally. HOLLAH!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]