Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 

Oy!

I don't like writing generic update posts or simply bitching publicly, prefering instead to choose a topic and then just go to town, but tonight as an homage to the way my life is going right now, and the way my brain is functioning, I'm going to take advantage of the bullet function on blogger.
I'm sure there's much more about which I could bitch, but I'm exhausted and struggling to keep my eyes open, so I think I'll go tuck myself into bed and pop in a library-rented DVD and hope to fall asleep. In closing I'd just like to point out on last thing: have you ever noticed that a majority of the word "boy" is made up by the word "oy?" Took the words right outta my mouth...

Comments:
my car is sitting in front of my house unable to start. it's funny how our lives parallel sometimes. glad to hear you're in good health.

-hubs
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]