Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Vacant

Yes, folks, I'm still alive and breathing---I think. I apologize for not posting more regularly, I feel like I'm drowning in work. But, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...except for all the Christmas shopping I have to do. I've made it my goal to do 100% of my shopping online, preferrably from my desk at work. Just kidding, of course, with the amount of work I've got to do and the millions of dollars we need to bring in this month, I doubt there'll be much shopping going on from my desk. I'm just thankful I generally despise this time of year and don't participate in much of the holiday hoopla that surrounds it; makes my life a little simpler... a little.

There is much happening this week some of which you all may be interested in hearing so I'll be sure to update as warranted and as time permits.

Thanks for your patience.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]