Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

Solstice

You can definitely tell it's the first day of winter here in Denver! The snow hasn't stopped in over 24 hours and it's supposed to keep on comin' until noon. We cancelled all performances again today--definitely a first.

I thought all you out-of-town'ers might like to see some photos.



This is the corner I live on. There's no traffic on the road today, as you might imagine. :)




I stepped out past my sidewalk to get the next shot and was suprised to find that in the areas I haven't shoveled the snow was up my thigh.



Facing South from the front of my house. It might be hard to believe, but we took turns shoveling the sidewalks all day yesterday--you certainly wouldn't know it now!

More pictures and updates to follow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]