Friday, December 29, 2006

 

Greedy

So, there's another storm. It's not *as* bad as the last one, but it's bad enough that I'm in for the day and working from home (clearly). They keep saying that the storm is coming in in pieces and so the next "piece" is going to blast us this afternoon and evening. If I wanted to get out right now, I could, but I don't so why would I? We have yet to cancel performances this week, which is a good thing. I don't want to sound greedy,--though, I do work in marketing, so I guess I am--but the roads are passable, the buses and light rail are running, if you can't get to the show that's not my fault. I hate to sound heartless, because really I'm not; I am a lover of the theatre and if I held tickets to one of tonight's performances I'd be there, come hell or high water....er, snow. The alternative: it's the end of the year, donate your ticket back to the Center and get the tax deduction, it's all for a good cause.

Comments:
i'm a fellow deverite that just discovered your blog. interesting that just yesterday i posted an entry in a similar vane, "How To Get The Gifts You Want" at www.artifacting.com/blog
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]