Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Spontaneous

If you know me at all you know I'm not particularly spontaneous. I'm the queen of lists and organization and I like to have a plan...for everything. So, that makes the fact that at 6:55 on Friday night I decided that I'd leave for a quick weekend trip to Seattle to visit some friends on Saturday afternoon (Mike & Mary: I love you!). I'd like to say that details of the excursion are coming soon, but there's little on which to report--unless you want to hear about the differences between me as a single city gal and my friends who are a happily married, suburban couple with a seven-month old daughter.

Okay, you've got me; that's fodder ripe for blog posting. Stay tuned.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]