Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Blogging

I realize that this blog is a bit self-serving in make-up, as most blogs are, but I'm having a lot of fun posting (which I guess is the definition of self-serving). I was walking through the mall today and it seemed like every ten steps I had a great idea for a post, but I didn't write any of them down and now I'm home, "The Amazing Race" is over (for tonight) and I'm tired; I have a feeling my streak of insomnia is ending. So, rather than a traditional post I'll just say, "thank you for reading" (there were 12 of you today--and a boring "vanilla" post about Vanilla Frosty's, too!) and again plead with people to leave comments every now and then. Just say "hi"--after all, it's the least you could do! ;)

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with something more exciting to say. Who knows, though? Mondays can be boring.

p.s. The spell check on Blogger is bizarre. It just told me that both "blogging" and "blog" were misspelled---does anyone else find that odd?

Comments:
at least you can blog. i can barely do that...
 
I love your writing and your personality; you're beautiful! Encarta Dictionary defines self-serving as "putting personal concerns and interests before those of others" and I must say I don't think you are remotely close to that, from what I've read. Keep on writing!! Tara
 
I am not a stalker. It is just a while since I read your blog! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]