Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Weather

Contrary to what a lot of people think Denver actually has great weather. We average 300 days of sun per year and unlike the grayish, brownish snow that they get in the Midwest and Northeast, because it sticks around for weeks and months on end our snow is almost always perfectly white, because it melts within 48 hours of hitting the ground. People tend to think that it's always cold here, but that's also not true. The summer's can be brutal, hot, hot, hot. Though, as I've mentioned before, we don't have the humidity that makes summers stifling.

When I returned to Denver from my trip I was greeted by the most wonderful weather: cool and overcast. The high was 72 today and the low tonight is 50! And, it's AUGUST! I love this... just the thought of climbing under my down comforter with the window open and tucking myself into bed makes me happy.

Now, if I could only drag myself away from My Space long enough to get myself to bed...*sigh*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]