Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Lurkers

Recently I added a counter to the homepage of this blog. I was curious how many hits I would get on from random readers. I wish I could see where every person came from and for sure who all was checking it out. I don't mind if anyone reads it. I don't post about things I wouldn't want random people to know and besides that, I'm a pretty open-minded out-spoken kind of a girl, so there's not much that's omitted. However, I'm noticing lately that my counter is showing like 25-30 viewings per day (only one or two of those are me) and I'm DYING to know who's checking it out. So, if you're lurking, please leave a comment every now and then. It doesn't bother me at all that you're here, in fact I'm pleased, I'd just like to know who you are!

Coming Soon: complete update on my trip to the Big Apple.

Comments:
You can go to sitemeter.com and get a free site stats counter. It will show you where people are coming from, what they look at and how they get to your site. It is super easy to install.

I read your site every time you update.
 
Thanks for the tip; I'm going to work on getting that up and running over the weekend, but for now: who are you? ;)
 
Hi Molly :)

I'm a sneaky sneak. I read your blog.
 
It's cool... I love that you read it.

When am I going to see you?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]