Friday, August 11, 2006

 

Kids

What's the matter with kids today? Seriously. I went to see a movie tonight with Mike y Mary. We went to see "World Trade Center," which wasn't nearly as exploitative as I thought it would be, but it was rather boring. Don't really have a desire to post on the movie itself---so, I won't. What I do want to post about is the fact that some dumbass (might have been two of 'em, I don't know, it was dark) brought a small child to this movie. I'm talking like a two year old. Let alone the fact that this movie is totally inappropriate for a child to watch, let's talk about the fact that if your kid is going to fucking yell, or talk through the entire movie DON'T BRING THEM WITH YOU. If you can't fucking afford child care then perhaps you shouldn't be spending ten bucks on a movie anyway. I was quite pissed by this behavior, but not nearly as pissed as Mary, who's "shhhhhh's" would invariably make me chortle or snicker while trying not to, myself, disturb the other patron's more than they already were.

In the words of JoJo, "unac'eptable"; I should've demanded a refund.


p.s. I just ran spell check on this post and "fucking" is not in the dictionary; what the fuck is up with that?!

Comments:
i commiserate with you on this situation. what a joke. did you throw joojy fruits at their loud asses? wondering how the movie was though>? did you see FLight 93? me neither.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]