Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Wednesday

For reasons I don't feel particularly comfortable disclosing in a public forum, this has been a strange week. I've learned a lot, come to grips with a lot of things that have been troubling me and reached a conclusion of sorts on the next chapter in my life. It would seem that I have a plethora of topics on which to blog, but sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm again at a loss for topics, so throw some more my way. Leslie, I'll post on some of your suggestions soon; when I've regained some brain power.

In the meantime I've begun carrying around a small notebook in which to jot down blog topics when they hit me (I have at least a dozen thoughts during the day, but when I get home I can't ever remember what they were). Hopefully I'll be more entertaining soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]