Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Like the Top of the Chrysler Building

I've been meaning to clean my house for several weeks. Since I live by myself it takes awhile before it becomes unbearably disgusting, but it had definitely hit that point. Since I have company coming into town for the next two weekends this weekend was my only option to get this place presentable. And, since it's going to be over 100 both Saturday and Sunday I decided that I should get most of it done tonight. Now, I don't like cleaning (who does?), but I do find that once I get into it I get quite compulsive. I started cleaning around 9:15 or 9:30 this evening and I worked straight through until this moment, 2:37 a.m. Everything is done sans the Goodwill pile and my desk, which I figured I could do tomorrow without dying from heat exhastion. I'm tired, but I must admit... this place really does shine like the top of the Chrysler building. :)

Comments:
love the musical theatre reference. ;) wanna come clean my house?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]