Wednesday, July 04, 2007

 

Surreal

I know it's lame-o, but being busy will once again have to suffice as my excuse for lacking in the posting department. I apologize. The exciting thing-at least for me-is that people have been asking me to post, which means they enjoy reading, which is encouraging on some level.

Moving on...

I know I promised a "full update" about my trip to the Tony Awards, but I will refrain from doing so, because surprisingly enough I don't have a lot to say about it. The entire experience was completely surreal, the kind of thing that even looking back on it I can't say that I believe it happened, even though I was there. It happened. Believe it. Because most people ask me, the "best" part was walking in the door and seeing the stage was utterly unbelievable and completely and totally surreal. Seeing the theatre-type "celebrities" was, of course, a lot of fun. I'd name-drop, but most of you who are reading this wouldn't know who I was talking about anyway-and Talia, you don't count. All in all my trip to the Big Apple was absolutely great, though I have to tell you: I don't plan on returning to the Tony's anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast, but it's that kind of situation where I want it to be special and if I were to go again it would lose a certain amount of its luster, so the next time I go it will be as a nominee. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]