Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Can't

I just spent 45 minutes writing a post that was rather interesting-at least to me-and when I finished it I realized that it's not really something that I'm comfortable being posting on the Internet, because even though most of my colleagues are not web savvy enough to figure out where this site is let alone that I write the content I'm just certain that the minute I post something that I'm not sure I'm comfortable with my colleagues seeing someone will find it and I will most certainly regret it. And because I worked a 13 hour day I'm too tired to think of something else, but I did promise a post every night this week and I intend to deliver...even though this is the most boring, pointless thing I've ever mustered up. Ah, C'est la vie. G'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]